• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are the atn files store in PSE 2019 that I installed with the load functions in actions?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to buy a new computer and need to transfer over the atn action files from my old computer.  I no longer have the original atn files so was hoping I could copy the files/folder from my old computer and copy the files/folders onto the new computer.  Can anyone send me the path to locate the files?  Thank you.

TOPICS
Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Hi,

Would you mind telling us which operating system are you running on the new computer? If you are using a Windows computer, you can go to C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\{version number}

Here you should see 2 folders named Presets & Editor. The Editor folder should have the Actions Palette.psp file & the Presets folder should have a folder labelled Actions.

You can check the Actions folder to check if you are able to locate the Actions you imported there. Els

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would you mind telling us which operating system are you running on the new computer? If you are using a Windows computer, you can go to C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\{version number}

Here you should see 2 folders named Presets & Editor. The Editor folder should have the Actions Palette.psp file & the Presets folder should have a folder labelled Actions.

You can check the Actions folder to check if you are able to locate the Actions you imported there. Else, you can move the Actions Palette.psp file over to the new computer.

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just what I needed.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to follow the path mentioned above but when I found the Presets folder it did not show my current version of PSE.  It showed previous versions that I had used but not 2019. I use Windows and am currently running PSE 2019 

Thanks for the information,

Steph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines