• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are the current PDF download manuals for Adobe Elements 2021

Participant ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest download PDF manuals for Adobe Elements Organizer, Photoshop Elements, and Premiere Elements appears to be an old link to 2018 manuals.  Where do we find a current link to the Adobe Elements 2021 Bundled programs?

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

It's a shame since the online help is is not user friendly at all, i.e. it's much faster just to google

than try top find the answer in the online help and that applies to all Adobe products, not just photoshop elements.

Yes, those pdf manuals should be available any time with a few clicks when you are edting or organizing. They require a lot of work from Adobe, but I think the present state of customer support is not only based on cutting costs, it's also based on a belief that online help is b

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Glenn. 

I am have discovered your manual a long time ago, and would love the latest version.  Is it possible to post a new link to the lastest available version.

Adrinette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Glenn!  I am really looking forward working through your manual.  I love the clean, simple visual layout. 

Adrinette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Glenn 8675309, I have taken a look at your excellent manual and if you don't mind, I will bookmark it and refer others to view it.  (I hope you don't mind but I have added a few comments to correct what I believe are some errors.)  Perhaps when you have completed your opus, you should start a new thread with it so that it will not be buried in this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's all fine, go ahead.   In a photoshop elements group on facebook, many of of the users are a bit older (50+) and were often compaining abotu spending hours watching youtube videos on various things, and still not understanding it.   I started making screenshots of various things and people said they liked it, so I kinda ran with it.    

Of course I always explain there are typically 3 or 4 ways of doing  what I show- I just talk about the way I like doing things.  That doesn't make my way any better, or worse than your way of doing it--- I like using the paint bucket A LOT.   

I also have been posting  a "Daily Cup of knowledge"  simple, 1 post a day- all the info must fit on that one graphic.   

143563566_113353884040897_2192944195337780012_n.png

In the facebook group people will often take a photo of their screen, with their phone- and it often doesn't show what is needed, or is out of focus, or is too small...Mint Green and White Outdoors Facebook Post (1).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me Adobe Export PDF is a waste of time and money. It is far easier and far less frustrating

just to recreate Excel or Word documents from scratch. Not user friendly at all.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made this last year using PSE 2021, it's a big pdf, and I think it's a good resource: (It's over 100MB that's why there is a link to it im my drop bos).   It's a work in progress, always, but you should find it informative.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/320x7zt5rz670br/ch1%20and%20ch2%20%20an%20ch3%20.pdf?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glenn, thank you for sharing a great resource!  I'm sure this has taken an incredible amount of time and we do appreciate your efforts to help make up for the shortcomings of the Adobe help features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's justthe way  I do things-- if you find it simple to use, and understand then it's "mission accomplished"!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines