• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download Photoshop Elements 8?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own a copy of Photoshop Elements 8, and I have the key for it. I just need to know where to download a copy of it. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't, due to Adobe removing all download links for old programs

Adobe USED TO HAVE a way to re-download a program IF you purchased a download direct from Adobe, but that was removed 2 days ago

THIS NO LONGER WORKS... you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
--as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
--if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's too bad. Thanks for the headsup 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Clusterduck, not as bad as you may think.  If you're running Windows 10 or the latest Mac OS X 10.15, for example, PSE 8 isn't compatible anyway.  The good news is the 25% discount you can get on Photoshop Elements 2020 until 4/19.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines