• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where / how to download / activate old Photoshop Elements version (14)

Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a physical disc of Photoshop Elements 14. However, my new computer does not have a disc drive. I tried to find a section with old versions on the website, but the only thing I found is the new Photoshop Elements 2021. I installed this version and tried to activate it with my Elements 14 code without any success. The serials don't even have the same length. I don't care about having the newest version for what I do with Photoshop (very basic use). I only want the software I purchased to work, nothing more. How should I proceed?

Thanks!

Phil

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

On a computer with a disk drive, copy the CD/DVD disk to a thumb drive, and install via USB on your new computer.

If you are so inclined, you can purchase an external DVD drive and install via this medium.

I have a couple of thumb drives which I used to transfer files from my old computer to a new one a few months ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a computer with a disk drive, copy the CD/DVD disk to a thumb drive, and install via USB on your new computer.

If you are so inclined, you can purchase an external DVD drive and install via this medium.

I have a couple of thumb drives which I used to transfer files from my old computer to a new one a few months ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, nice 🙂 Didn't think it would be that easy!

I just copied-pasted the content of the disk on a computer with a disk drive like you said and it worked. I also found out my "real" serial number. It turns out that the number I was looking at was not the correct one.

Thanks for answering me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines