• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the S/N for Elements 2022?

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer with Windows 11.  I purchased and installed Elements 2022 via a CD. Now I am ready to edit a photo but am being asked to sign in using the S/N provided (or sign up for a free trial???????)   Don't understand why I need to sign in but in any event, where would I find the S/N? Thx for any help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

The serial number is usually on a sticker on one of the white DVD covers that the disc came in. 

(You will only have to sign in to activate the program once.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The serial number is usually on a sticker on one of the white DVD covers that the disc came in. 

(You will only have to sign in to activate the program once.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Greg.  You are correct......I found that later under S/N "information".  I never save the sleeves when I buy software via CD, I always put the CD in one of those hard-sided plastic protectors and file it ...... then throw the sleeve away.  Hmmmm never again.  

Glad I bought from Amazon; they are sending me a replacement for free and I can return the original with no shipping via Kohls department store.

Best........... Ed S in Denver  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never save the sleeves when I buy software via CD, I always put the CD in one of those hard-sided plastic protectors and file it ...... then throw the sleeve away. 

By @Edwin26285732u7il

Cut out the sleeve to fit between the tabs of the inside of the front of the CD case.  Then you will have it with the disc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

. . .   if you ever need a serial number in the future, you can go to the Products page in your Adobe.com account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines