• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

which photoshop element is better for macbook pro with retina

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought a lappy macbook pro with retina. Which is a suitable photoshop elements for it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend the latest version PSE15. I suggest you download the free trial and test the product before purchase.

It’s a good way to review all the tools and features and to test compatibility with your computer.

There is no need to uninstall the trial if you decide to purchase. Simply validate with your serial number and the software becomes permanent.

Go to the link below to get started: Install Free Trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded photoshop element 15. The problem I have now is that I can't view or open my photos with photoshop. Am i missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Photos App on Mac OS?

If so, you may need to export duplicates from Photos to the desktop and open from there. It is possible to open directly from Photos into the Elements Editor using extensions.

Photos on Mac OS now permits the use of Extensions.  Go to this link for more information:

External Editors For Photos  in the App Store

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks 99jon. Do I need to download a third party extension? I followed the instructions from the link above but didn't give me lots of options and didn't see photoshop elements on there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes you would need to purchase an extension from the Mac App Store. The one highlighted on my blog costs 99 cents. I don't think the app store offers any free trials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines