• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

While using Photoshop Elements 2022 my computer crashes.

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it was happening is PSE 21 but upgraded to PSE 22 and my computer is still crashing my computer over and over. Sometimes I can get through an entire photo session, other times it wont even let me finish RAW editing a photo session. It is never in the same place when it does it and just tonight after it starts coming back on after a crash it will shut down again after the Blue Crash screen. I hadnt even clicled on PSE yet. Earlier today I edited 3 sessions (80 pictues each) and it didnt crash once. Tonight I RAW edited one picture and it crashed and now it will not let me click PSE without crashing. If im just doing regular stuff outside of PSE it will let me go forever. I know so many people that are having the same trouble and our computers are paper weights for editing.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What OS do you have?    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines