• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White lines printing in pse docs

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all my prints from pse have suddenly started printing with very fine white vertical lines. they do not appear on screen. Also if saved as pdf or jpeg the same thing happens when printed. ive printed a doc created 6 weeks ago and no lines. Im very unsure what has changed, as I am very new to pse. thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenny, what's the make/model of your printer and what OS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

brother mfcj5945dw brought last year pse is 2019. Ive just placed pictures on a blank document saved it as a jpeg and printed lines are still there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have also asked, are the lines vertical (same direction paper feeds in) or horizontal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paper feeds in long edge first ie horizontal lines are horizontal about 3 cms apart starting 1 cm from top of page 6 lines in all. As i said it doesnt print like this on pse docs i created a few weeks ago so im very mystified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jenny, I'm inclined to think this is a printer hardware problem.  Brother offers comprehensive support at the MFCJ5945DW product page and even includes a trouble-shooting video.   Finding and fixing the cause of those white lines will be a process of elimination starting on your end I'm afraid.  I hope this helps a little.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok thanks anything else i print is ok so im a bit mystified i shall look at brother page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines