• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is my copy and paste not working?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2016 Aug 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to copy and paste part of an image into a new background.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's about photoshop elements, not photoshop.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this helped me so much, it's been driving me nuts..thank you..checked the overscroll and it sorted it straight away

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

manish30938540xdwq_0-1691572283410.png

just check this one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's Photoshop, not applicable in this case--- this is a photoshop elements group. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
5 hours ago 5 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried all the above to no avail. I'm running CS5 on Windows 11. 'Layers' window seems frozen. Only shows base layer but no pasted layers. Also unable to 'duplicate layer' or change 'opacity', etc. None of the layer tools are working.

I've had no problems for last few years, now suddenly this. Really frustrating as I have an urgent job to get out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
2 hours ago 2 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is still a Photoshop elements group. You need help with CS5 (which is 14 years old) you need to post in the Photoshop ecosystem group.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem/ct-p/ct-photoshop?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines