• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Upgrade to 2023? 2022 Crashes Regularly

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would I upgrade to 2023 when PSE 2022 has never worked, it will not load.  I receive a splash screen...then nothing.  Periodically it will give an error message to unistall and reinstall, which I've done multiple times with no luck.  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• INTEL Coreâ„¢ i9-11900KF 8-Core
  • RTXâ„¢ 3060 Ti FTW3
  • 32GB Ram
  • 2 x CRUCIAL 500GB P5 2280, 3400 / 3000 MB/s, 3D NAND, PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe, M.2 SSD
  • SAMSUNG 1TB 860 EVO 7mm, 550 / 520 MB/s, V-NAND MLC, SATA 6Gb/s, 2.5-Inch SSD
  • MICROSOFT Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?

The only way you can decide whether to upgrade to Elements 2023 is to download and install the free trial that is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Greg, Windows 10 Home.  I'd actually I would like to get 2022 working prior to giving Adobe additional cash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which graphics driver is installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

526.47...the latest available driver.  

Screenshot 2022-11-06 102921.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, the studio driver is 522.30

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you have described is very difficult for us to diagnose.  I suggest you try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.  With your permission, Support can take control of your machine and figure out what is going on.

Since you say that Elements 2022 has never worked, I assume that you purchased it very recently.  If so, you may be eligible for a free upgrade to Elements 2023.  See this article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Greg...will do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @keiths16092887,

Were you able to contact support and get this issue resolved?

Regards,

Medha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines