• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Window dropdown - properties

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Photoshop 2021 and according to YouTube when I click on Window, the dropdown should show a 'properties' selection. This is not showing, any idea why this might be. On comparison with the YT video, I have a lot fewer options? TIA

TOPICS
Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be in expert mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, yes I am in expert mode, I've also realised that I don't have many of the features like sky replacement, I have re installed and updated, still the same. Although its PS 2021, maybe I have an earlier version? I don't understand why I dont have these features, might just have to purchase ps 2022
Thanks again
Anne

Get Outlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Window > Properties command and Sky Replacement occurs only in the full Photoshop, not in Photoshop Elements. There is a Sky Replacement feature in Photoshop Elements Guided mode > Special Edits > Perfect Landscape.

Screenshot-000339.png

Screenshot-000340.png

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I only have PS Elements

Get Outlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you trying to do in the Properties panel which, as Walter says, is only available in Photoshop CC?  Most of the information and tools available in the Properties panel is available elsewhere in Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Thanks everyone issue resolved, I did not realise there was PSE and PS cc. Now learning my PSE 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines