• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Window resizing

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have photoshop elements 11 running on my 27 imac which is running Mojave. It is an app I use once or twice a year I therefore have no interest in updating it. It seems to work ok for the very little I ask it to do but always goes "full screen" rather than in a movable window as other apps do. Is there any way to resize the app to a movable window. Using the green button always crashes the app.

Richard

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of macOS are you using?

You should be able hover at the bottom right corner of the screen until you see a double sided arrow then clck and drag to resze the pse 11 window(interface).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff, thanks for your prompt and sensible suggestion, which works. I had tried to resize from both sides without success but had not thought to keep the box in perspective. Resizing however nows gives me second problem in that the app immediately crashes as soon as I have resized, this also happens if I try and put it on my task bar. I am running Mojave 10.14.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines