• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 11 Compatibility

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if Photoshop Elements 2020 and Premiere Elements 2020 work with Windows 11?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've heard that most programs that work fine with (and require) Windows 10 should also work in Windows 11. Even version 2022 doesn't require Windows 11; only Windows 10 is listed.

(I'm also moving this to the appropriate forum. They might be able to help.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop display screen colour management not working

- the call for display profile on Windows 11 & background and info about an forthcoming fix

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/color-management-not-working-with-pho...

yamma_ma

Community Beginner , Nov 12, 2021

There are several Win32 API functions to get monitor profiles, but among them, the GetICMProfile and EnumICMProfiles functions have a problem that does not work properly on Windows 11.

Photoshop seems to be using GetICMProfile in the Adobe Color Engine DLL. I guess that's why Photoshop can't get the correct profile of the monitor.

I am not sure about Capture One, but Affinity Photo uses the WcsGetDefaultColorProfile function, which works fine in Windows 11.

One tip that seems to help some users is to make sure HDR is off in Windows 11 to use your calibration settings.

News of a fix: Microsoft confirms another Windows 11 issue, promises fix in a future release

https://www.windowslatest.com/2021/12/26/microsoft-confirms-another-windows-11-issue-promises-fix-in...

I hope this helps

neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer

google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

[please only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed PE 2022 on a windows 11 computer with an HDR monitor. Whenever i start the program, it darkens my computer screen and it stays dark. I have to either restart the computer or turn off HDR and then back on again to regain the proper screen brightness. Is there a fix for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop can support all the features, displays, and user interface elements of Win 11. After the update, all bugs are minimized, and new features are added. Before upgrading, ensure that you know the Windows 11 specifications and system requirements and that your computer supports Windows 11. For example, working as a graphic designer, updating all systems is especially important. When I saw an improvement in my colleagues' work, I also decided to buy a Windows 11 license. If you install the new version, make sure the license is original, my friends recommended me this https://mysoftwarekeys.com. You can't stand still. You have to keep up with the times!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today, everything is working well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines