• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Work together on PSE 2022

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've asked this question in the past but forgot what I did with the answer.

My wife and I share duties, she's creative and edits the photos, I have a color deficiency and do the organizing and tagging.

Can I use a single external drive where I plug it into my computer to do the organizing then give it to my wife to do the editing? I've tried keeping both computers synced by using backup but with thousands of photos it takes hours.

Any help would be appreciated, Thank in advance. Jerry

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a look at that recent discussion:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/user-folders-goes-on-and-on/m-p/134115...

You'll find the solution to share a catalog and the associated media file library between two computers by storing them on an external drive.

Note, remember the licenses are single user ones, You are expected to have separate licenses even if you are allowed to have each of you two activated computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines