• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

13.1 update requires repurchasing

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a licensed copy of Elements 13 that made me upgrade to 13.1. Now it tells me that my free trial is about to expire! It was licensed before the update. I wouldn't have done the update if I knew I was going to have to pay for it. Can I roll back without getting the constant pestering to upgrade?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

A 13.1 update from 13.0 is definitely free.

The licensing mechanism in 13.0 has somehow lost your serial number. Have you tried re-entering it?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A 13.1 update from 13.0 is definitely free.

The licensing mechanism in 13.0 has somehow lost your serial number. Have you tried re-entering it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The "License this software" (or something like that) was grayed out so I hadn't even tried clicking it. But it turns out I could have. So I did that and re-entered the serial number and it worked. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines