Highlighted

2019 Elements Organizer Workspace won't load from home/start page

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded 2019 Elements from Adobe.  Using windows operating system.  Downloaded with no problems and no error messages.  Tried to open both organizer and photo editor from the home/start page but just get circling little circle for about 45 seconds to a minute.  Nothing happens. No error messages.  Looked a forums and updated video drivers and uninstalled and reinstalled but same result.  The purchase shows up on my adobe account, so I don't think that serial number verification was a problem.  Any ideas? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

2019 Elements Organizer Workspace won't load from home/start page

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded 2019 Elements from Adobe.  Using windows operating system.  Downloaded with no problems and no error messages.  Tried to open both organizer and photo editor from the home/start page but just get circling little circle for about 45 seconds to a minute.  Nothing happens. No error messages.  Looked a forums and updated video drivers and uninstalled and reinstalled but same result.  The purchase shows up on my adobe account, so I don't think that serial number verification was a problem.  Any ideas? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 20, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you able to open the organizer and photo editor directly without going through the home screen?

If you have installed at the applications at the default path:

1. Open "PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe" at the path "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2019"

2. Open "PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe" at the path "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 2019 Organizer"

Let me know if you are able to open the apps directly, so that we can narrow down what causes this issue in your case.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither will open directly

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I get Adobe to help me with this!  No chat or customer service phone number available. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I obtained assistance from Adobe and after several attempted fixes, they remotely updated the Adobe Applications Manager program.  So updating that program is what finally worked for me. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I am very happy for you. It's great to hear you got help.

Were you contacted based on your post?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.  I contacted them at their headquarters and they transferred me to a customer service representative. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good to know and great that it works for you. Is it still working?

I am having a hard time to find any phone numbers to call. can you point me in the right direction? thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So here KJKJKJ and I part:

for me PS Elements Editor will open the way you describe, Somya_Agarwal. But PS Elements Organizer does not load this way. Nothing happens after executing.

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2019 0