• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2020 photoshop elements

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2010 photoshop element . Interested in getting 2020. But worried my 70,000 pictures will not update to 2020.  Read a review on Amazon about someone having this problem.  It corrupted his files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It corrupte his files?  I've never heard of such a thing honestly I don't think that's even possible.  You're welcome to test drive Photoshop Elements 2020 free for 30 days to see for yourself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>> Read a review on Amazon about someone having this problem.  It corrupted his files

Are you referring to the "Top Critical Review (Oct 8, 2019)" at this link?

He is referring to a corrupted catalog, not corrupted files. Several responses in those comments have tried to help him recover his catalog but he has not yet responded.

Backup your catalog prior to upgrading.

https://helpx.adobe.com/elements-organizer/using/backup-restore-catalogs.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines