Highlighted

Accidentally exited Create modeto Expert mode and could not return without losing all work.

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a photo book in PSE 2020. I accidentally exited the create mode and entered the expert mode. I couldn't return to create mode without losing all my work. How can I return to create mode and still keep my work?

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Accidentally exited Create modeto Expert mode and could not return without losing all work.

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a photo book in PSE 2020. I accidentally exited the create mode and entered the expert mode. I couldn't return to create mode without losing all my work. How can I return to create mode and still keep my work?

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Get Started to PS Elements.   See about workspaces below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/using/workspace-basics.html

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0