Actions in PSE21

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I load more than one action at a time in PSE21 or do I have to install individually?  I have alot of actions and it would take so much time to load them.

TOPICS
Actions, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the windows version of photoshop elements only one action set at a time can be loaded.

If, however, you put your actions in

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Photoshop Elements\19.0\Presets\Actions

then the actions will always be available from the flyout menu by clicking on the Action Set it will be loaded.

ac.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
jeanninehet AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for this information.  I will definitely follow your suggestion!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines