Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation Limit reached PSE 13

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I got a new PC and installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 13. When I start the Software, the Message appears: Activation Limit reached described here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/at/x-productkb/policy-pricing/error-activation-limit-reached-sign.html

I tried to deactivate the Software on the old PC, but something went wrong. So the old is deactivated now, but I still can't activate the Software on the new PC. Reactivate and deactivate the old PC didn't help either.

https://helpx.adobe.com/at/creative-cloud/kb/activation-limit-reached-creative-cloud.html

Deactivation via 'My Plans' is not possible.

Is there another way to deactivate all PCs?

Thank you for your help

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

The message you received has one truth and one lie, but it is certainly a scam because Adobe customer service don't send a PM. You must contact Adobe customer service as advised. Please be very careful with messages you get. Tip: ask for an "Activation Count Reset". Repeat this exact phrase when asked what you need. They will need your serial number, give it when they ask for it. Don't give any other info you are not asked for, it just gives them a chance to refuse.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help, I was able to contact Adobe Support.

The Answer:

We would like to inform you that PSE 13 is too old and no longer available and supported with Windows 10 64 Bit and Secondly PSE 13 servers have been shut down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you actually contact Adobe via the chat icon at the bottom of this page:

Contact Customer Care

The icon looks like this:

Screenshot 2021-03-11 090202.jpg

Type the word "AGENT" to connect to a person, and ask for "Activation Support".

This process worked for a couple of forum posters a few months ago, so if you did actually do all this before, I would try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I got a PM with an E-Mail Adress I contacted. (This button doesn't show up on Firefox)

I gave it another try, so I contacted Support with Chrome via this button, but the answer was the same. Just a help to upgrade to PSE21.

I guess PSE13 is too old now, but thanks for your suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Receiving a PM from Adobe sounds a little suspicious.

Please read this post to ensure you've not fallen victim to a phishing scam:

Avoid Phishing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message you received has one truth and one lie, but it is certainly a scam because Adobe customer service don't send a PM. You must contact Adobe customer service as advised. Please be very careful with messages you get. Tip: ask for an "Activation Count Reset". Repeat this exact phrase when asked what you need. They will need your serial number, give it when they ask for it. Don't give any other info you are not asked for, it just gives them a chance to refuse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@defaultkv3r3200awi6 can you tell us the name of the person who sent you the PM.  It will help us get that person banned from the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines