• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a printer

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to print from Adobe elements 14. I have aWifi printer but it just does not give me the option to print or says that I must chose a printer before I can print. The Print option is greyed out so I am unable to go into the options box and add the printer - Can some one help?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you plug the printer directly into the computer and designate it as the default printer?

Also, please review this tech note as it may pertain to your equipment:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/twain-installed-photoshop-elements-11.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are using the Editor to print, try resetting the preferences file.  Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.  This usually solves missing printer problems.

If you are printing from the Organizer, then you reset the preferences file as follows.  Immediately after launching the program, press Alt+Shift+Ctrl. A message should pop up asking if you want to delete the Settings file. Answer OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines