Highlighted

Adding a "Re-size image" shortcut to the tool box

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if it's possible to somehow add a resize image option to the tool box or set it as a key command?

It's one of the most used options and I'm surprised there is no quick way to do it other than from the top menu in two steps.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding a "Re-size image" shortcut to the tool box

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if it's possible to somehow add a resize image option to the tool box or set it as a key command?

It's one of the most used options and I'm surprised there is no quick way to do it other than from the top menu in two steps.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 19, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few presets in the Actions panel - see image below. Simply press the play button if one of those regular sizes is applicable. Unfortunately it is not possible to record macro's in PSE but you can sometimes find free Actions on-line which can be loaded into PSE via the pull-down menu.

PlayAction.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Minion+Spaceship+Pilot  wrote

To batch resize multiple images, go to File>Process multiple files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a keyboard shortcut for Image>Resize>Image Size.

Mac

Option-Cmd-i

Windows

Alt+Ctrl+i

Or if you just want to resize an individual layer use Image>Transform>Free Transform.

Mac

Cmd-T

Windows

Ctrl+T

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2019 0