Highlighted

adjusting size of hole" in CD label designed in Elements

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always used Epson CD print to design and print my labels (for ribtable CDs), but have now hit this huge problem of Epson software not being compatible with MAC OS Catalina. So I'm now designing in Phitoshop Elements. All goes well, until I print it, then the white "hole" in the middle of the CD label is huge when printed! Is there a way of adjusting this? It looks fine on screen.

TOPICS
Creative

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adjusting size of hole" in CD label designed in Elements

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always used Epson CD print to design and print my labels (for ribtable CDs), but have now hit this huge problem of Epson software not being compatible with MAC OS Catalina. So I'm now designing in Phitoshop Elements. All goes well, until I print it, then the white "hole" in the middle of the CD label is huge when printed! Is there a way of adjusting this? It looks fine on screen.

TOPICS
Creative

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry about the typos - sticky fingers! Should read "printable CDs" and "Photoshop Elements", of course!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a template for this project to come out right.

Go to www.avery.com

At the top click on templates and enter #5692

Click on Adobe Photoshop (.psd) and download the template.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - should have made it clearer: what I'm trying to do is to print directly on to printable CDs. You can certainly do it with Photoshop, but the inner dimension (the hole) when printed is way too big, and I can't see how you can adjust it. The Avery CD print templates all appear to be to print stick-on CD labels.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or can you isolate one image from the multiple-image Avery template?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2019 0