• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adob Element 2021 for Window 7

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am interested in purchasing Photoshop Elements 2021 I work under Window 7 Pro 64 bits Apparently it refuses to install other than Windows 10 Can you tell me where to find a compatible version? Thank you for your reply

Claude Azoulai

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although the tech requirements say that Windows 7 is not supported, that does not necessarily mean that it won't work at all.  You may want to try downloading the free trial to see whether it works on your machine.  (But it really is time to update to Win 10.)

Added: If you have already found that it won't install on Win 7, you have no option other than to find an older version of the program on eBay or other retailer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It won't install on Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines