Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe basics

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am not computer savy, i find the tutorials very fast pased and way over my head. I purcahesed the Adobe app to restore my black and white photos, add color to black and white photos, and to correct my photography mistakes. I was wondering how I would get help other than those very fast paced tutorials.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe app did you purchase? 

Colorizing B&W photos requires advanced skills & lots of practice.  If the tutorials are too fast, pause them.  Catch up and then resume play.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved your post over to the Photoshop Elements forum. If this is not the correct Adobe program you purchased and need help with please state the Exact program name so your post can be moved to the correct forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many tutorials on Youtube.  Click here for an excellent one created by 99jon, an ACP on this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, I have asked a forum administrator to change your name to remove your private email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a look on Amazon. There are several books available at a reasonable price targeted to "newbies."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines