• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Negative Converter

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just   bought a Nikon D7500. And can not get Photoshop elements 2020 or adobe Digital Negative Converter to read the RAW files from the camara. As I read the documentation this should not be a problem, with the current newest versions. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

I found the problem. The copy software (nikon transfer) was to old - a upgrade solved the problem.

Thanks for you help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded a test sample from the D7500 and it opens normally in my PSE2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So did I - and it works. But not with my pictures. I have version 1.10 the samples are 1.0. It is a puzzel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> But not with my pictures.

Would you mind uploading a sample picture to Dropbox (or similar) and posting a link here so we can try opening it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"So did I - and it works. But not with my pictures. I have version 1.10 the samples are 1.0. It is a puzzel."

Yes, there must be something different about your own raw files. I believe you'll get better help from D7500 owners which are using the same OS version as you are. The problem will be to make the issue reproducible for Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the problem. The copy software (nikon transfer) was to old - a upgrade solved the problem.

Thanks for you help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I found the problem. The copy software (nikon transfer) was to old - a upgrade solved the problem.

Thanks for you help."

I should have thought about that possibility. Indeed there has been many discussions about that Nikon transfer glitch a few years ago.

Glad you are ok now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines