Highlighted

Adobe Elements and Premier Elements 16 Help is broken

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Elements 16 on my new computer. The F1 help key takes me to User Forums.  I try to go anywhere else or set any preferences and it just loops me back to the same limited set of choices, based around installation.  Most of the help is really thinly veiled sales pitch for their subscription based products, which I have zero interest in.  Can anyone tell me where to go set my preferences where it brings up a user manual or online tutorials -- something useful for learning to use the product when I can't find it in the menus?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Elements and Premier Elements 16 Help is broken

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Elements 16 on my new computer. The F1 help key takes me to User Forums.  I try to go anywhere else or set any preferences and it just loops me back to the same limited set of choices, based around installation.  Most of the help is really thinly veiled sales pitch for their subscription based products, which I have zero interest in.  Can anyone tell me where to go set my preferences where it brings up a user manual or online tutorials -- something useful for learning to use the product when I can't find it in the menus?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2019 0