• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PDF reader and Photoshop elements 15 won't open!

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone and hopefully Adobe support.  I have just purchased a new iMac running macOS Mojave 10.14.4 and I have tried downloading photoshop elements 15 which I purchased a while back and entered the serial number to open but it will not run.  I am having the same issue downloading the adobe pdf reader.

I cannot install either of them, please can Adobe support or someone help me? Thank you

Stephen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mojave's not compatible with pse 15 so i'm not sure you can fix that problem but you can try resetting your preferences -

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/preference-file-locations-photoshop-elements.html

for adobe reader you should download and install the latest version, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not Adobe tech support but a user-to-user forum.

I think PS Elements 15 was built to run on El Capitan.

Photoshop Elements system requirements

You could ask in the PS Elements forum  if anyone there has had luck running it on latest Mojave.  I kind of doubt it though.  Apple has made a lot of significant changes to their OS.

Photoshop Elements Forum

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2019 Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader shouldn't ask for a serial number, and should work in Mojave. Be very sure only to download the official Adobe app, or you could get malware.  What happens when you try to run Reader? Please give full details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2019 Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines