• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photo elements 2019

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my mac computer.  As such I had to download my purchase of Adobe Photo Elements 2019.  After downloading it I got an error message saying the download was faulty and I need to re download.  I did as the error message suggested and I still got the error.  I re downloaded applications manager as per another post and it did not help the issue.  I am not a techy guy and need some help.  Please advise.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

If your new computer has Catalina or Big Sur operating systems, Elements 2019 will not install.  You will need a later version of Elements (currently 2021).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>upgraded my mac computer

From what, to what?

To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

You posted in the wrong forum... moving from Premiere Elements to Photoshop Elements

Current version is 2021 so depending on your current Mac operating system, you may need to buy the latest version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your new computer has Catalina or Big Sur operating systems, Elements 2019 will not install.  You will need a later version of Elements (currently 2021).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much.  That worked.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines