• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Element 8

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Photoshop Element 8 for years and I am use to it. I have recently purchase a new computer. I would like to be able to use Adobe Photoshop Element 8 with my new window 10 computer, but I do not have my original files to be able to install.

Any suggestions? Will Adobe Photoshop Element 8 work with window 10 pro? My old computer was 7 pro.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you registered PSE v.8 at time of purchase, it should be listed in your Adobe account. If so, initiate a chat session with Adobe for a download link. If not, you may have to puchase the current version of the software.

Whether or not it will work properly on a modern operating sysyem is problematic, but if you are able to install, let us know how you make out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has recently instituted a new policy.  If your Elements 8 came on discs in a box and you have lost the discs, Adobe support will not provide you with a download of the installation files.  If you purchased a download version directly from Adobe, a link to the installation files will be in your Adobe.com account profile.  If you purchased a download from a third party and registered the program through Adobe.com, your serial numbers should be available in your account profile, but there will be no download link and Adobe will not provide you with one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines