• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 cloning tool & Photomerge Compose Tool

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Photoshop Elements 13 in December 2016. I was very happy with this product until I installed a recent product update. Now I have issues with the 1) Cloning Tool and 2) Photomerge Compose Tool.

Cloning Tool: In the past when I utilized the cloning tool, it would blend seamlessly with the surrounding areas of the photo. The perimeter of the cloning circle was fuzzy and not well defined, allowing for a seamless removal of an undesired, distracting object. Now, when I use the cloning tool, the perimeter of the cloning circle is stark and conspicuous, and no longer blends into the surrounding areas of the photo. The cloning tool has become practically useless at this point.

Photomerge Compose Tool: In the past, the subject I outlined and transferred to a new photo remained sharp. Now, a sharp image loses its clarity and becomes blurred once transferred to a new photo.

Does Photoshop Elements 17 allow you to save the subject after it has been outlined, in case you wish to use it at a future date? Elements 13 does not appear to have this option, as far as I can tell.

Thank you for addressing my concerns,

Sue Foster

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Sue,

Can you please specify the particular product update due to which these issues cropped up?

suemfoster55  wrote

Does Photoshop Elements 17 allow you to save the subject after it has been outlined, in case you wish to use it at a future date? Elements 13 does not appear to have this option, as far as I can tell.

Also, when you speak of "saving the subject", do you wish to save the selection? If yes, then this helpx article would be of some help to you.

Saving selections in Photoshop Elements

You can try downloading the 30-day trial of Photoshop Elements 2019 and see if it meets your needs.

Download Photoshop Elements | 2019, 2018, and 15

Let me know if there's anything else that I could assist you with.

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines