• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 14

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 does no longer open. I got told, that is because it is an old Version. Is there any Workaround or do I need to purchase an Upgrade?

Any help would be great. Thank you

Doris

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Do you get an error message when you try to open it, what operating system are you using, I'll move the thread to the Photoshop Elements forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Someone from customer support took remote access to my computer and apparently downloaded something and it is working again. I have no idea what she did, but happy it is working. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system? If Catalina, you can't.

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines