• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 out of the Google Play Store on an old laptop. I got new laptop and want to put prograhm on it instead of the old one. When I download it, it is asking me for a serial number that I dont have and dont know where to find it. What can I do? How do I find this info?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you register your purchase with Adobe, if so contact them to retrieve it. Otherwise, if you don't have the serial number you'll probably have to purchase PS Elements 2019 (around $100) or subscribe to Photoshop (around $10 a month).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

If you're on Windows you might be able to retrieve the serial number with this app, just install it on your old laptop

https://www.belarc.com/products_belarc_advisor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines