Highlighted

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, When useing the eraser / paint brush tools in adobe photoshop elements 2020 I see crosshairs and a circle. However as soon as I use my mouse the crosshairs and circle disappear and are replaced with a group of small spinning circles. I have tried all different combination including the caps lock but they continue to disappear. How do i keep the crosshairs and circle visable.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, When useing the eraser / paint brush tools in adobe photoshop elements 2020 I see crosshairs and a circle. However as soon as I use my mouse the crosshairs and circle disappear and are replaced with a group of small spinning circles. I have tried all different combination including the caps lock but they continue to disappear. How do i keep the crosshairs and circle visable.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2020 0

Have something to add?