Highlighted

Adobe Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements: How Can I Use These 2 Products (Initially Bought for an iMac) on a Windows 10 Machine?

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

Back in 2018 I´ve acquired these 2 Adobe products for an iOS device.

I have switched to a Windows 10 machine recently and would like to continue to use these products, not bury them with my old iMac.

When I look under ORDER HISTORY on my Adobe account, I can see both products, both downloadable, but only as .DMG files.

However, the table showing me the bought products notes under PLATFORM Mac/Win but the downloadable file is only the forementioned .DMG

So the question is: can I use these products, previously purchased for iOS, on Windows 10?

I very much appreciate any leads on how to achieve using these products on my Windows 10 machine.

Thank you, Adobe Community.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements: How Can I Use These 2 Products (Initially Bought for an iMac) on a Windows 10 Machine?

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

Back in 2018 I´ve acquired these 2 Adobe products for an iOS device.

I have switched to a Windows 10 machine recently and would like to continue to use these products, not bury them with my old iMac.

When I look under ORDER HISTORY on my Adobe account, I can see both products, both downloadable, but only as .DMG files.

However, the table showing me the bought products notes under PLATFORM Mac/Win but the downloadable file is only the forementioned .DMG

So the question is: can I use these products, previously purchased for iOS, on Windows 10?

I very much appreciate any leads on how to achieve using these products on my Windows 10 machine.

Thank you, Adobe Community.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you don't see the Windows version in your order history, try going to this link.  About half way down the page you will see a "Contact us" link.  This will start a support chat which should be able to assist you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2019 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note: to avoid really confusing tech support, be sure not to talk about an iOS device, because that's an iPhone, iPad or iPod only. What you had was a Mac, and they run macOS.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2019 2
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi missescone,

I've sent you a private message. Please check and reply to it.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2019 0