• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PS Elements 2018

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac and had some work done on it. When I went to reinstall me Adobe Ps Elements 2018 it says "The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact developer for more information."

I hit the learn more button and it took me to the whole story about the 64bit and 32bit and all that stuff. I just want it to update and work. I just bought this a little over a year ago. Anyone on here know who I talk to or have a link for the updated download? 

Thank you

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately there will not be any update for pse2018. Adobe chooses to abandon every major version after the new version arrives. Within that year there are also practically no updates. All updates are kept for the next version. 

You have 2 options. Buy the new 2020 version (that will be abandoned within a year) or look for other decent software that is supported longer by rhe makers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines