Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Save For Web Error

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Could not complete this operation. An unknown error has occurred."

I have tried command-option-shift restart, and a restart of the mac. This will not save for web anymore!

This is Adobe Photoshop Elements 17.0 purchased from Apple Store.

How do you get real support here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We apologize for the issue you are facing while trying to use Save for Web in Photoshop Elements 17.0 on your Mac.

Would you mind sharing the macOS version you are currently using?

In case you are using macOS Mojave (10.14.x), please follow the steps mentioned below to check if it helps.

1. Click on the Apple logo on the top left and select System Preferences.
  2. Navigate to Security and Privacy > Select the Privacy panel > Select Accessibility from the list on the left.
  3. You would see a list on the right once you select Accessibility. Please check if you see Photoshop Elements Editor in the list. If you do not, please unlock the screen using the lock icon on the bottom left and add the Photoshop Elements editor from the applications folder and ensure that you see a check mark before its name.

Then restart the computer and try using Save for Web in Photoshop Elements again to check if that works.

Regards

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same error, and tried the above, with no solution. I am running PSE 2020 on a Mac with the latest Big Sur update, but was having the problem before Big Sur, also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this same error with Photoshop Elements 2020. And I checked the Privacy?accessibility list and Photoshop Elements Editor is on the list. I've also restarted PSE and my computer and that didn't fix the problem.

How do it fixed the Save for Web function? It was working just last week. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines