• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe support

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told that Adobe would offer free support for PS Elements for one year.  My question is when does the year begin?  Is it from the release date or purchase date?  I see that PSE 2019 is out now, If I buy PSE 2018 now, would I get the free support?

Thanks JIm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the current version is supported (now PSE 2019) by Adobe, except for serial number and activation issues.

You could come to this forum for technical support from other users.  Sometimes better help is actually available here than from Adobe support directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support is not strictly limited to one year.

Adobe supports current versions of their software running on supported hardware and operating systems for as long as the software is current (latest version).

So, if you buy 2018, Adobe no longer sells it or supports it.

If you buy the current version 2019, you'll get support until 2020 is released. Support for older versions is generally dropped soon after the new version is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you define Adobe support or how to get it?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

wrote

Can you define Adobe support or how to get it?

Thanks

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines