Highlighted

After creating a custom sized canvas in Elements 2020, can I drag a guide to the halfway mark?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Snow Leopard to with PS and ID CS2 to Mojave with Photoshop Elements 2020.

Using iMac.

Like to create custom notecards size 6.25 x 9.25.

Have now figured out create custom sized canvas, place image and text, and use free transform (thanks everyone).

Is there a way to pull a guide into the halfway mark on the white canvas?

Is there a way to put a colored border around an image? Set the stroke and color?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After creating a custom sized canvas in Elements 2020, can I drag a guide to the halfway mark?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Snow Leopard to with PS and ID CS2 to Mojave with Photoshop Elements 2020.

Using iMac.

Like to create custom notecards size 6.25 x 9.25.

Have now figured out create custom sized canvas, place image and text, and use free transform (thanks everyone).

Is there a way to pull a guide into the halfway mark on the white canvas?

Is there a way to put a colored border around an image? Set the stroke and color?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 29, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found my own answer to the first question. Turn on "guides and rulers" under the view menu.

How do I edit or delete my original post?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, even moderators of this forum cannot delete a post.  Only Adobe staff can delete posts, and they are all on winter break. So, it will have to hang out there.  😉  Glad you were able to resolve your other issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0