Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Albums and keywords PSE 10 and 15

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This has probably been asked in one form or another but...

I have changed from PSE10 to 15. In the former I could select and album and all of my images of that album would be shown for me.

This does not work for PSE15 under Keywords. I have used tags to see if that might select a group of images but that does not work either.

What is the workaround in PSE15?

There must be a way of pulling together all my monochrome images for example???

Secondly, on editing a file (one or two edits) it is saved in the 'version set' as PSE10 however I cannot view all versions in the organiser.

What is the default setting that I need in order to view ALL files edited or otherwise?

Regards

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

plw1053  wrote

Hello,

This has probably been asked in one form or another but...

I have changed from PSE10 to 15

Paul

Yes, there has been a big change in the interface from PSE11 and newer.  However you can do the same with tags or albums.

- How do you select keywords? from the keywords panel on the right, from the menu "Find", from the advanced text search (magnifier icon on top right)?

- To display images with their version sets or stack, use the shortcut Ctrl D to switch from the "adaptative view" or the "Detailed" view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Firstly I have my folder view open on the left hand panel and my keywords with Tags underneath on the right hand panel.

I do not have any albums.

When I imported my catalogue from PSE10 I seem to have a sub section of 'imported key word tags' that match my original tags such as place names etc.

I then simply added further keywords by pulling down the 'new category' via the drop down menu via the green +.

I wrongly assumed that this would work like an album in PSE10 and so I dragged some across some files onto the keywords associate them with the keywords and then hoped to pull them back out. What should I be doing?

Thanks for the Ctrl D work around that is very helpful.

Will I see expanded sets after I have closed and re-opened PE or will I have to keep clicking on expand?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines