• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alphabetical sorting of Place Tags

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Elements 2020 and when they changed the place taggind (about 2 versions ago) I was hoping that I could sort the tags place in alphabetical order.

It is getting messy to try and search through 50-60 entries to try and find one.

Does anyone have a solution to sorting place tags please , without altering the files they are tagged to.

TOPICS
Feature request , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using “Find” (ctrl+f) or click the Organizer search icon (top-right)

Then click the location icon in the left hand panel.

You should see an alphabetical list of countries, and an alphabetical list of places within each country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my Keyword/Info panel (right hand side) in Organizer, the section with Places Tags is automatically in alphabetical order. I currently only have countries on the top level (automatic entries when clicking on get location name).

Once, they were pretty messed up, but a restart of the Organizer helped immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines