• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Always logged in to Adobe to work with purchased Photoshop Elements on the PC?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have another question.
I bought and installed Photoshop Elements 2020 (CD) today. I had to register with Adobe and if I log out there, I can no longer open the Photoshop Elements program I bought (attached to the taskbar) !!! I have to register again with Adobe online and enter the serial number of my program again!?!? That can't be true that I have to be logged in to Adobe all the time to use my purchased program?
Thanks for help, 
Keycee

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would you log out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you 'sign in', you associate your hardware to your license. If you sign out, it's the contrary. You recover your license to be able to use it on another computer. That has nothing to do with staying in line with Adobe. You only have to be connected via Internet at intervals to let them check that the license is valid (every month? I don't remember). It's also necessary when you need to download some assets which are not installed by default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines