Highlighted

APE15 Custom Slideshow

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased APE2019 as well as  APE15 for editing photos and creating Custom slideshows as I did with APE9.  Unfortunately, the User must now create a predesigned slideshow with the newer versions.  Supposedly, the User must purchase the PREMIER versions in order to create Custom slideshows.  Can you confirm?  Also, can you recommend a stand alone slideshow package allowing making Custom slideshows with Photoshop edited images in both *pdf and *wmv format?

Much appreciate your comments.d

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

APE15 Custom Slideshow

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased APE2019 as well as  APE15 for editing photos and creating Custom slideshows as I did with APE9.  Unfortunately, the User must now create a predesigned slideshow with the newer versions.  Supposedly, the User must purchase the PREMIER versions in order to create Custom slideshows.  Can you confirm?  Also, can you recommend a stand alone slideshow package allowing making Custom slideshows with Photoshop edited images in both *pdf and *wmv format?

Much appreciate your comments.d

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to Photoshop Elements

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the latest versions are designed to create content for upload to YouTube, Vimeo, social media etc. These usually require H264/MP4 output.

An impromptu slideshow is still possible on the PC in Organizer. Select thumbnails, press F11 and click the play button.

You can drag and drop photos to the timeline in Premiere Elements for customization.

You can find dedicated slideshow apps. The Photodex products are my favorite. Proshow Gold & Proshow Producer.  They also have a browser version.

http://www.photodex.com/proshow

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2019 0
xman56 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Much thanks for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2019 0