• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applications available in trial versions

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded a trial version of Elements 2019.  Just playing around and see that some applications are "greyed out" and not available to me.  Is this because it is a trail version? How do I get such tools as liquefy available to me? Thanks! Brand new to Elements but much of it is familiar.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanie, do you have a photo open in the Editor? Most tools do not show as active unless you have a photo open.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I do. I was playing with some of the other tools - just going through
them using a family photo. --
Joanie Stene
Horsemaster
Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanie,

Trial version has full capabilities. In addition to the above reply(opening an image), more options can be explored in Expert room.

Regards,

Nidhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I did figure out that I needed to be in the Expert room but several tools are still not available to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to do everything as noted below.  I encourage you to really explore before you buy.

I am a casual user of the Elements series for Photos (Photoshop) & Video (Premeire) for years and there are alternatives for photos out there that may work just as well for you (or better) depedning on your OS platform and intended use.  I upgrade the Elements software almost every year and I usually regret it since I am not a power user and the amount to pay for the full upgrade each year is not really worth the price for the minor additions.  It is useful software and it probably won't go away like some software, but I would make sure you buy at the end of the calendar year to get the next year version, look at BestBuy for sales if Adobe does not have one, and make sure you have time to commit to learning and to your projects; before you know it the upgrade email will be coming your way.  There are great Adobe tutorial out there.  If you can't tell, I really think that Adobe should provide incremetal upgrades in the package until a major version change is needed based on the initial buy-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posiblemente sea porque no tienes las herramientas abiertas. Mira si es eso ya que a mi me salen y funciona biene. De hecho lo estoy utilizando para las fotografias de viajes por España y el resto de Europa que voy subiendo a mi pagina web 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you mean having the tools open...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Joanie0101, which tools are not available to you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines