• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ARW in RAW convertieren mit Photoshop Elements 2020

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe eine Sonycamere welche das ARW Bildformat hat. Wenn ich diese im Photoshop Elements öffnen will, bkomme ich die Meldung dass, das Plugin für ARW fehlt und ich updaten soll. Das geht aber nicht, Das Menu update im Hilfemenue ist hell hinterlegtt, lässt sich also nicht anklicken. Ich bin in Adobe angemeldet und meine legal erworbene Seriennummer eingegeben. Was kann ich tun?? Danke für Ideen

Lies

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

You do not have to buy the latest version of Photoshop Elements to view the raw images from your Sony A7C.

You can download the Adobe DNG Converter to convert your ARW files to the universal DNG format before opening them in Photoshop Elements (the official supported technique):

Adobe Digital Negative Converter

Or you can try this workaround (the official un-supported technique 🙂 ) :

Update the Camera Raw version on your Mac or Windows machine

You will need to install Camera Raw 13.1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that error message is saying in essence the camera raw file your trying to open is too new for the camera raw plugin installed in your pse 2020.

Screenshot-(98).png

Which Sony camera are the ARW files from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InkedScreenshot 2021-05-11 09.28.46_LI.jpg

I cannot activate the plugin button. Yes its an new Sony Camera the a7c, Photoshop provides the raw converter, but I can not download the plugin. I have Photoshop Elements 2020 its not even one year old. They just say that I have to buy the new version. Its not fair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not have to buy the latest version of Photoshop Elements to view the raw images from your Sony A7C.

You can download the Adobe DNG Converter to convert your ARW files to the universal DNG format before opening them in Photoshop Elements (the official supported technique):

Adobe Digital Negative Converter

Or you can try this workaround (the official un-supported technique 🙂 ) :

Update the Camera Raw version on your Mac or Windows machine

You will need to install Camera Raw 13.1 or newer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That helped. You must be a genius! Thanks so much!
Lies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines