• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attempting to bring images into mockup photo. Can't get rid of first image to bring in second image.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Etsy shop with greeting cards that can be framed.  I am attempting to move several different card images (one at a time) into a mock up frame so that I can post in my listings an example of a particular card in a frame. 

The first example worked fine.  I moved the card into the frame and it worked wonderfully.  But when I deleted that layer and began to try the second card, PSE put the first card back into the frame, even though I had deleted that layer and the original image was not even in PSE anymore.  Somehow, it remembered the first image and did not recognize the image of the second card. 

My process was to select the first card image, then Edit>Paste it into the mockup. How can I get rid of the first card image so that I can place the second, third, fourth cards... into the frame for their individual listings?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

If the frame is an existing document, the fastest way to prepare for a new card might be File > Revert.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the frame is an existing document, the fastest way to prepare for a new card might be File > Revert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked!  Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines