• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audiokommentar

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich habe ca. 20.000 Bilder und Dia´s eingescannt. Bei einem großen Teil der Bilder wird rechts oben ein Lautsprecher angezeigt. Es ist allerdings kein Kommentar vorhanden. Ist es möglich diesen Hinweis bei mehreren Fotos gleichzeitig zu löschen? Bislang hab ich gar keinen Audiokommentar erstellt. Jedes einzelne Foto zu bearbeiten wäre ziemlich aufwendig.

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS and version of Elements are you using?

I don't know any way to remove multiple audio captions with a single command.  I can only see a way to remove them one file at a time.

I just tried creating some audio captions and then deleting the .wav files via Windows Explorer.   The Organizer database was obviously unaware that I had deleted the caption .wav file and still showed the speaker icon.  The wav file was also still listed in the Info. Panel.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.03.04_10h39m32s_002_.png

How were your captions created?  And do they actually have audio files associated with them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audioi2.jpg

 So sieht das bei mir aus. 

Ich nutze WIN10 und PSE2019. 

Die Audiodateien sind wohl versehentlich beim Einscannen entstanden. Es wird zwar angezeigt "RelatedSound" es ist jedoch keinSound oder ähnliches hinterlegt. Ich hätte geren die Dateien gelöscht, aber jeweils einzeln bei jedem Foto ist sehr mühsam. Gibt es einen Weg bei allen Fotos die Audioanzeige zu löschen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know of any way to remove the speaker icon from the view.

Were the photos scanned using other software or did you use the Elements Organizer to import the images via Import>From scanner?

The only suggestion I can make is to use the Editor's File>Process Multiple Files to rename the files and then import the files into your catalog. 

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.03.05_11h24m11s_000_SnapCollage.png

I don't know whether you can preserve any tagging using this method.  Do some experiments on a single folder to find out. And if the tags are preserved, I don't know whether the audio caption will carry over to the renamed file.  Alternatively, maybe use the Process Multiple Files dialog to change the quality and/or format of the files.   For example, change the quaility to one of the jpeg presets or perhaps change the format to Tiff.  I expect that this will lose any tagging information, but you should also lose the bad reference to an audio caption.

I have tried to find whether the file's metadata contains the reference to the audio caption.  If it does, my quick search has been unable to discover it.  Perhaps some metadata editor can figure it out and delete the information from the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg - I was thinking along the same lines as you and tried using Adobe Bridge to edit the metadata of an image with an audio caption, and there didn't appear to be a reference to the audio file within the metadata 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Greg, danke für die Mühen, die Sie sich gemacht haben. 

ursprünglich habe ich die Fotos und Dias eingescannt und in einem Ordner auf meiner Festplatte gespeichert. Dann hab ich die Bilder über die Funktion "Importieren" im Organizer übernommen und in diversen Ordnern übertragen. Bislang habe ich nur wenige Bildtitel vergeben.

Die Funktion im Editor "Mehrere Dateien verarbeiten..." ist bei mir leider nicht aktiv.

Da die Lautsprechersymbole nur im Organizer angezeigt werden, werde ich wohl den Zustand so hinnehmen. Vielleicht werde ich nach und nach bei jedem Bild einzeln das Symbol löschen. Das ist zwar mühsam aber scheinbar nicht zu ändern.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious what device you used to scan the photos and how the non-working audio caption was added by the scanner's driver software.  I'm also wondering whether the problem is a result of a failure to properly localize (translate) the Organizer's code.  If you really want to resolve the issue, you can try contacting Adobe support.  This is a unique problem.  I am guessing that it would be possible to edit the catalog's database file to remove all entries to the non-existent audio captions.  I have no idea whether Adobe Support would be willing/capable to do that.  But it might be worth a try.

Added: 

@JuppHO said:

The function in the "Processing Multiple Files..." editor is unfortunately not active with me.

This menu item is in the Photoshop Elements Editing program, not the Organizer.  Is it working there for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ja, ich weß deer Menüpunkt ist im Fotoeditor. Aber der Menüpunkt ist bei mir nicht aktiv.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be in Expert mode to activate the Process Multiple Files... menu option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ja ich hab den Punkt "mehrere Datein bearbeiten...." gefunden, im Expertenmodus ist er auch bei mir aktiv. Aber mit umbenennen ändert sich nichts, das Lautsprechersymbol bleibt. --- Zwischenzeitlich habe ich mit der Hotline von Adobe gesprochen; auch dort gab es keine Antwort für die schon eingescannten Dias. Einen Tipp habe ich bekommen: Ich habe unter Windows einen neuen Benutzer angelegt, und siehe da: Wenn ich nun Dias einscanne erscheint das Lautsprchersymbol nicht. Scheint als ein Windows-Problem zu sein.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting back to us. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Habe bei der Hotline von Adobe angerufen. Darauhin mit Creative Cloud Cleaner Tools alle Daten gelöscht, PSE 2019 neu aufgespielt und Dateien über Backup rekonstruiert. Was ich nicht gemacht habe, dass ist die Sicherung der Dateien über die Cloud, war vielleichjt ein Fehler. Die obigen Fehler sind erneut aufgetreten, ich nehme es jetzt so hin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines