Highlighted

auphd link not found in Microsoft store (for 2020 update)

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My new PE 2020 Upgrade Edition keeps telling me to install an update which needs a new app to open the auphd link, and expects to find this in the Microsoft Store. But this responds "No results found in this filtering". What do I do now?

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

auphd link not found in Microsoft store (for 2020 update)

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My new PE 2020 Upgrade Edition keeps telling me to install an update which needs a new app to open the auphd link, and expects to find this in the Microsoft Store. But this responds "No results found in this filtering". What do I do now?

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Microsoft Store Support directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and Microsoft has no idea what the Adobe error means.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

auphd is evidently a protocol used to point to an Adobe Update Helper app. The updater app is not being launched correctly by the Adobe scripts. Windows is valiantly trying to assist but does not know what to do with the auphd protocol.

In other discussions, Adobe suggest launching the Helper app manually.

Try https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/updating-camnera-raw-12-and-ps-elements-2020/td-p/...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines