Highlighted

auphd link not found in Microsoft store (for 2020 update)

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My new PE 2020 Upgrade Edition keeps telling me to install an update which needs a new app to open the auphd link, and expects to find this in the Microsoft Store. But this responds "No results found in this filtering". What do I do now?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

auphd link not found in Microsoft store (for 2020 update)

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My new PE 2020 Upgrade Edition keeps telling me to install an update which needs a new app to open the auphd link, and expects to find this in the Microsoft Store. But this responds "No results found in this filtering". What do I do now?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Microsoft Store Support directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and Microsoft has no idea what the Adobe error means.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

auphd is evidently a protocol used to point to an Adobe Update Helper app. The updater app is not being launched correctly by the Adobe scripts. Windows is valiantly trying to assist but does not know what to do with the auphd protocol.

In other discussions, Adobe suggest launching the Helper app manually.

Try https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/updating-camnera-raw-12-and-ps-elements-2020/td-p/...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem in Lightroom. Do you know the workaround for Lightroom?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. I took the advice of Adobe Helpdesk, and returned my Elements to
Amazon for refund.

--
Regards, David

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
ktp6915 LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For others following this thread....I reinstalled Creative Cloud and now Update is working as it should. No more error messages!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0