• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Shake Reduction causes internet connection to disconnect every time

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why there should be ANY association with the two, but every time I use the "Auto Shake Reduction", my internet connection is halted. I understand the last sentence makes no sense, but that's what's consistently happening. The only reason I know this is because I'm using the latest build for Windows 10 and Windows alerts of various kinds display as a momentary message in the bottom-right of my screen. Each time I use the Auto Shake Reduction, a Windows message appears stating that my VPN is trying to reconnect. I then look at the taskbar and notice that my WiFi internet connection is disconnected at that particular moment, and the VPN is trying to reconnect. After about 30 seconds or so, it will be reconnected. I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 without trying it out on a trial basis first, and now I'm seriously wondering if that was a mistake. I can't understand how or why there would be any association between Elements and my WiFi connection. I did make sure that I went to my Adobe account settings online and unchecked the 2 boxes asking if Adobe could send certain types of usage data to Adobe for analysis for product improvement, and I also looked over any additional privacy settings that may have been within the software itself to maximize my privacy, so I didn't think that the software would be communicating with Adobe for any reason other than activating the software. Any ideas what's going on and can it be remedied?

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?